We are looking for an enthusiastic student who wants to help us bring the acquisition and analysis software of our latest product to the next level.
We work with open-source tools based on Python, PyQt, and custom-built solutions. If you ever wanted to get started with building professional tools for science, following the best practices of the industry, and creating impact in the open-source community, this position may be ideal.
We offer lots of learning opportunities, both from the perspective of software development, as well as proper data analysis, keeping in mind we are building solutions for customers.
- Independent personality
- Scientific affinity, preferably in biology, biophysics, or similar fields
- Some programming skills in Python
- Creative thinking
About the job
- Located in Amsterdam Science Park (can be flex)
- Learn about best practices (packaging, architecture patterns, UI design)
- Build solutions to control hardware and analyse the data generated by our instruments
- Pitch your own ideas!