Do you like writing and do you like science?
We are looking for a new team member that can help us visibilize relevant scientific publications and discussions. We build tools to help biologists understand the properties of nanoparticles, such as extracellular vesicles (EV’s), liposomes, viruses, and more.
If you want to let your creative side flourish without losing sight of the latest scientific developments, we may have an ideal position for you!
- Proactive attitude
- Scientific background, preferably in biology, biophysics, or similar fields
- Very good writing skills in English
- Good communication skills for working in a small team
About the job
- Located in Amsterdam Science Park (can be remote)
- Flexible schedule (ideally 12hours/week)
- Write articles in different formats (Twitter threads,blog posts), about interesting scientific topics.
- Pitch your own ideas!