Dispertech manufactures advanced devices that leverage optics and photonics to analyze (biological) nanoparticles. Our
talented team of scientists and engineers are pioneers in developing cutting-edge technology, enabling unparalleled
accuracy in quantifying nanoparticles. With a focus on quantifying nanoparticle (sub)populations, we deliver devices that enable accurate analyses helping our customers to make significant advancements in disease diagnostics as well as drug delivery pipelines.
- Assist the sales team in prospecting and identifying potential customers
- Conduct market research to gather insight into industry trends
- Prepare sales presentations, proposals, and marketing materials
- Staying up-to-date with competitor activities and doing competitive analysis
- Updating and maintaining the customer relationship management (CRM) system with accurate and up-to-date information
- Scientific background (last year of BSc, MSc)
- Background or experience in (bio)physics, chemistry,
- biology or a similar field is a must
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work
- independently and collaboratively within a team
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
About the job
An ideal opportunity for research oriented students to learn more about sales for a deep-tech, fast paced startup The primary work location for this position will be at our office situated within Amsterdam Science Park. Internship can be part of an university course so you can receive university credits.
Interested? Send us your motivation letter and CV.