Do you like performing experiments and thinking smart solutions to complex problems?
We are looking for a part-time colleague to explore the limits of our products. We are looking for someone who can plan and execute experiments using our instruments, a practical-minded lab member who can develop new procedures to analyze polymer nanoparticles, liposomes and extracellular vesicles (EVs) on our flagship, single nanoparticle sizing device, the NanoCET.
This is a great opportunity to learn from a multidisciplinary team. We focus on reproducibility, accuracy, and careful interpretation of results.
- Proactive attitude, with good communication skills
- Scientific background (Bachelor/Master), preferably in life-sciences, biology, or biophysics
- Able to work in a chemistry lab (pipetting, diluting, etc.)
- Good communication skills for working in a small team
About the job
- Located in Amsterdam Science Park
- Flexible schedule
- Prepare liposomal formulations
- Characterise extracellular vesicle samples