Dispertech manufactures advanced devices that leverage optics and photonics to analyse (biological) nanoparticles. Our talented team of scientists and engineers are pioneers in developing cutting-edge technology, enabling unparalleled accuracy in quantifying nanoparticles. With a focus on quantifying nanoparticle (sub)populations, we deliver devices that enable accurate analyses helping our customers to make significant advancements in disease diagnostics as well as drug delivery pipelines.
- Plan and design experiments for application notes
- Assist potential customers with their scientific queries
- Conduct market research and reach-out campaigns
- Plan, perform live demonstrations and give presentations at conferences and academic institutions
- Assist the sales and marketing team with social media and company branding
- Willingness to travel
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Scientific background (MSc or higher degree with 2+ years
- of industrial experience)
- Background or experience in (bio)physics, chemistry,
- biology or a similar field
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Good communication skills
- In possession of a driving license
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
About the job
An ideal opportunity for the application scientist to combine science with business at a deep-tech, fast-paced startup. The primary work location for this position will be at our office situated within Amsterdam Science Park.
Interested? Send us your motivation letter and CV.